Thursday, February 24, 2011

Introduction

Hey, everyone!~
My name is Cindery and I am a Chinese girl majoring in broadcast journalism in the University of Iowa.
I've modeled a bit in China and one of my favorite thing in the world is "FASHION"!!~~
I love the Western style over here, HOWEVER, haven't you heard?? Almost everything is made in China!!~~ There are a lot of cute little stuff and goods in Asia that's hard to find in the United States.
So one of the reason I'm opening this blog is hoping to introduce the Asian Fashion into the United States and give you girls an access to all those cheap, cute and fun products. P.S.: I do personally sell most of these cheap, fun and cute products. I was hoping to sell them on Ebay and it's a whole new world for me to figure that out. So I would point out in my blogs if I have them for sale. So you girls feel free to let me know whatever thing you wanna buy that's from Asia and hard to find in the United States. I will try my best to provide them for you.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to practice my writing skills with this blog since I'm a journalism major. lol So please do let me know if you find any problems with my language; i.e., grammar or things like that. Thank you.~!!!
Please do let me know if you have any questions or concerns and if you guys are interested in what I talk about or not.
Thank you so much!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment