Monday, February 28, 2011

The NEW UNIQUE & FASHION hair band!!

Hey girls!!!~~
Today I will be introducing the new Japanese-invented UNIQUE hair band which could work like hairpins. Doesn't that sound interesting???
Aren't you just tired of the same hair look all the time? I am! Aren't you sick of the ban but don't want to chop them off once? I am! With this little hair band, you could change your look in 5 minutes!!!!
According to various magazines and fashion authorities, the fashion trend this year would really include hair band with scratched hair. It's hard for me to explain. However, I do have pictures to show.

All right, this might not be so clear, but if you like the look, please continue reading!!~~















All right, this is the little cute tool we are about to use for the look. Isn't this cute?? And it has little dimonds attached on it.
















Okay!! Before we start, my normal hair looks just like this. Boring and plain.
















First, seperate your hair like I did in the picture. On both sides of your head!!

















Then place the hair band in the gap that you just made by seperating your hair.












Then, simply take a strand of your hair as shown in the picture.


















Just twist it!!
With me so far?

















Lift the pin on the hair band and place the hair you just twisted under.
BTW, the little black thing down there is only my vest. lol
Do the excat same thing with all the rest of your hair that's left before the band.
















There!!!~~~
Just like that, we're finished!!!
You can show off your beautiful forehead and ears. haha















This is it! It takes less than 5 minutes!
If any of you girls like it, just let me know. I would love to get the band for you.
Besides, if you enjoyed my post, please share it and support me!

Thank you!!!~~
Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment