Thursday, March 17, 2011

Accessories!!!

It's been so long since my last post.
Sorry about that!
So today we will be talking about accessories. I am going to throw out one crazy question: Who does not love those cute accessories????
I am going to start with my personal collection of accessories, so you girls would learn a little bit about my taste and see if we are alike.
I don't mean to show off, but my personal collection is too big to sum up in one post. lol So we are going to check a part of it out today.


First, is a bow shape necklace I like very much. This is actually what we call "sweater necklace" in China which means it goes best with winter sweaters.  However, I believe it goes perfect with any kind of style you want.
I got it in China and it cost only 10 Chinese money which is like 1.50 dollars. Good deal, right? lol
























Another necklace that I love. As you can see, it's made with a tiny record tape. It's actually hand made by a Chinese girl who sells accessories she makes online in her own store. 
This one definitely does not go with prom dresses, but it's perfect with anything other than that. Honestly even perfect with sports wear. Trust me, I've tried.
   Like I said, I got this in China too and cannot remember the price now. Haha, sorry.


I only have 2 necklaces ready for today. So now we're getting into the bracelet department. lol
This one you can see in the picture is actually more like a rock-look. However, I prefer to wear it for casual outfits. You know, jeans and T-shirts. 
I got this one from the British brand: TOPSHOP. I'm pretty sure you cannot get the same one anymore. But do check it out, they update frequently.




If you've been reading my blog, you would know that I really am a huge fan of TOPSHOP. So another topshop bracelet that I just got at the beginning of this year.
Kinda rock-look, but the little white flower in the middle really keeps the balance though. Therefore, you can wear it any occasion you want to. Besides since it's a combination of 3 separate bracelets, you can play with the order of them. Isn't that fun???
So again, like I've said it so many times in the blog: do check out the fantastic brand: TOPSHOP.


















The last bracelet for today again is from TOPSHOP. Haha. I'm not sure if you can get a clear view of it, it's made of white man-made pearls. That's why it's not expensive at all!!!
BTW, I just got this electric ball this month and it's a lot of fun. haha 
So do check out TOPSHOP.




In order to prove that I don't only own accessories from TOPSHOP, I'm ending this post with my hair band/ necklace from H&M.
In the first picture I'm wearing it as a necklace and then it turned into a hair band. Isn't that great?
BTW, the H&M is having this fabulous spring collection coming up in the April. I will have another post discussing that though. Possibly today.


Well, that's all I got for today.
If you do like my taste or blog, please share and support my blog.
Thank you so much.
Have a nice day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment