Saturday, March 19, 2011

PREPPY LOOK!!!~~

My precious Spring Break is almost over, so I think it's better to make another post while I still got all these time to kill.
Today I'm introducing the preppy look that's so hot and popular in Asia for so long and still will be.
Personally I am not so into the "Preppy look". High heels don't normally go with preppy outfit so much. So for me I always love to combine the high heels and the preppy outfits.

 Taking pictures of myself in the mirror is probably one of my favorite activities. lol

















 Happy Easter, Everyone!!!~~

















I am not quiet sure about here in the United States. In Asia, a preppy coat like the one I have on in the picture is a must-have for young girls.
Truth is, the one I have on in the picture looks a lot like one of my old uniforms. But it definitely is not!!! lol













Another major element for preppy look is definitely the hair-band that would make you look so like a good girl!!!!
I chose the one I picked out of a little retail store in China. Pink with a nice bow on it.
The amazing part about the hair-band is that you can adjust the bow anyway you want to.
Too bad I forgot to take a picture with the bow looking some way else.










I imagine some of you are enjoying your Spring Break just like I am.
Well, enjoy the rest of your break girls!!!~~~ Since I am going out tonight, so don't get too drunk!!!~~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment