Monday, March 21, 2011

Asian Fabulous Stockings 1~~~~

So today I just wanna talk about one must-have item stocking!!~~
Correct me if I were wrong, but I always kind of think that the stockings in America is always either white or black or grey. You know just kinda boring.
So I wanna show you guys some Asian fabulous stockings. There are so many of them, it is not possible for me to show you all of them in just one single post. So this is just part 1~ lol

First, I just wanna give you a big picture of how it looks. You know the stocking I am showing you today which happens to be the one I am wearing today. lol

P.S. : the weather is really turning beautiful in Iowa City.




























Now this is how the whole thing looks a bit closer. I know that my room is a mess. Don't remind me.
















More closer!!~~ Does it not look a lot more interesting and fun than pale white stockings or not? lol
















This is the picture you're gonna see in my next post. However, for now I wanna you guys to focus on the stockings. A close up shot of the stockings.
















Okay. I understand that this is really a short post. However, if you liked the post or the stockings, please do share it for me and keep reading it.

Thank you so much.
Have a nice one, girls!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment