Monday, March 21, 2011

The new member of my shoe collection~~~

If any of you still remember my older posts, I had one post talking about all my dear shoes.
Today I have one new member joining them, so I just wanna share with you guys. lol

I was just coming home from school like 1 hour ago and there it was sitting at my door. Haha. I've actually been excited about this for the whole day.









Just could not wait to open it and I also took a picture of the box. haha
As you can probably tell, my new babies are from Steve Madden. They are actually on sale right now. I do recommand you guys to check it out.











Aren't they pretty??? HAHA
I would love to give you guys the link to this pair of shoes, however, I think they are already sold out since they were on sale.
However, they still have more sale going on. I bet you would find yourself amazed at the STEVE MADDEN CLEARANCE.
I actually personally am thinking about getting more pairs, they just all look so attractive. lol












More pictures of my new shoes.




































Well, I sure hope that I would look good in them. lol




























Please do ignore my messy hair...
































The same picture from last post. Just wanna give you a close picture of the georgous shoes!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment